UAVs for Border Security to Focus on Small Platforms
Over the coming nine years, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for Border Security will be the most favorable (civil) sales environment for small manufacturers, as well as for small UAV product lines from major manufacturers. Procurement over that period will exceed $3.5 Billion.
These are some of the conclusions of a new report by Market Info Group LLC (MiG), titled: “Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for Border Security – Global Market & Technologies Outlook – 2013-2021“.
The report predicts that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in border security missions around the world will expand rapidly as nations apply lessons from NATO UAV operations to their border and national security needs. This expansion, which began with the US, Brazil and Israel, will create new markets and new business opportunities.
Scenario I – UAVs for Border Security
Procurement Forecast by Region by [$Million] – 2013-2021
That is particularly true for integrated capabilities guided by an Operating Concept and turnkey packages that include equipment, training, operations and maintenance. Small nations are discovering this technology. Smaller UAV types will especially benefit in these new markets where the established players have less influence and the more complex UAVs have less relevance.
This new and detailed report (267 pages; 147 figures; 70 tables) is the only available research that examines, analyses and predicts the evolution of Border Security markets and the relevant UAV technologies in light of the whole global market, including global UAV procurement forecasts, by region and by UAV type.
The report covers these technologies:
- Stratospheric UAVs
- Jet Stream UAVs
- High Altitude UAVs
- Medium Altitude UAVs
- Low Altitude UAVs
- Micro UAVs
The report identifies, analyzes and forecasts these topics, among others:
- Global Border Security – Areas of Concern & Types of Threats
- Border Security UAV – Operating Concept
- Border Security UAVs – Sensor & Radio Coverage
- How to Sell Border Security UAVs
- Global UAV Procurement Forecast – By Region – 2013-2021
- Global General and Border Security UAV Procurement Forecast by Region – 2013-2021
- Global Border Security – UAV Procurement Forecast – by Technology – 2013-2021
- Global Border Security UAV – Market Forecast – by Technology – 2013-2021
- Global Border Security UAV – Operations & Maintenance Forecast – by Technology – 2013-2021
MiG’s unique After-Sale Assistance Service gives customers Free access to the report’s lead analyst, to maximize your return on investment and ensure optimal use of your research.
To learn more about Border Security UAVs Markets Forecast, please click: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for Border Security – Global Market & Technologies Outlook – 2013-2021