Amsterdam, NL - July 15, 2020 -
Additive manufacturing is a process through which lighter, stronger, and more detailed parts of an industrial process are designed. In these technologies, a three-dimensional model is created using a computer-controlled process that deposits material layer by layer. Additive manufacturing makes use of CAD (Computer-Aided Design) or 3D object scanners, then further builds on this computer-simulated image-one layer at a time to precise geometric measurements. Each layer bonds to the preceding layer hereby, building a 3D model, while the material of construction can vary depending on the end-user.
The supply chain disruption due to the CORONA situation has increase the focus of 3D printers in applications like Aerospace, Industrial and Business Equipment’s, Medical and Dental Use, Automotive manufacturing, to name a few. This report covers the industry wise analysis in detailed and provides insights concerning the varied utilities of this field based on the technology and material market.
This report incorporates all the key drivers, restraints, and challenges that are expected to curb the market growth of this segment. Low-cost product creation and easy optimization of the product to meet custom demands is one of the key drivers for this market. The high cost of equipment is one of the restraint in this market, it hinders the mass adoption in developing countries.
The market size of the global additive manufacturing sector accounts for USD 11.50 Billion in the year 2020 and it is expected to grow up to a value of USD 76.77 Billion in 2028. The market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 26.8% during the forecast period 2020-2028.
On a regional basis, North America is the largest shareholder of this segment and it accounts for USD 24 Billion of the global market revenue. This is due to the increasing investments in this sector. Followed by North America, Europe is the second-largest segment in this market with an expected revenue of USD 22 Billion, owing to this technology's varied applications. APAC is the fastest-growing region with a CAGR of 28%. Although, in developing countries, the application of this technology is limited due to institutions make use of traditional additive manufacturing techniques in these segments.
The study period of this report titled, "Global Additive Manufacturing Market and Technology Forecast to 2028
" ranges from 2018-2028, and the forecast period of this report is from 2020-2028.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report would help any new entrants into the market to identify the key trends which would impact the market during the forecast period, 2020-2028.
- The report covers all the drivers, restraint, and challenges of the additive manufacturing market in detailed.
- The new entrants in the market would understand the key historical demand across the industries. The top eleven industries have been analyzed in detail with respect to its intricacy and sustainability.
- The key technologies that are expected to shape the market during the forecast period are covered in detailed.
- The report would help the existing players to understand the future market potential across Applications, Verticals and Geographies.
- The sales team of 3D Printing machines could use this report for their sales planning over the next few years and plan Region specific strategies.
- The investment bankers focused on this sector could use the report to identify hot spots in this market.