Smart irrigation systems help develop a favourable environment for a plant’s growth, they optimise the weather, soil, and water conditions with the help of controllers, sensors, and meters. This technology helps strike a balance between agronomic cultivation and water management. The growth of a plant is closely monitored, and its needs are catered to with the help of remote sensors and automated control. Moreover, due to the use of IoT-based architecture the market for Smart Irrigation has been growing.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the DRC’s along with its impacts on the changing market trends. In advent to COVID-19, the Smart irrigation sector is anticipated to expand since it optimises scheduling and reduces labour costs incurred during crop cultivation. This report titled," Global Smart Irrigation-Market and Technology Forecast to 2028", is segmented on the basis of application, system type, and region.
The growing awareness spread by certain governing bodies about water management has been one of the drives that have affected this market. Moreover, IoT based architecture that promotes smart technology amidst farming and agriculture has been the key push for this market. The automated control functionalities that come with this device serves as another drive. Additionally, the use of smart technology that is efficient, data-driven, and cost-effective promotes smart cities that have been evolving in the recent past.
The Smart Irrigation sector has a global market that is estimated to account for USD 1.00 in 2020, the market is expected to grow to USD 3 Billion by 2028. The CAGR for the global smart irrigation sector is accounted for 15 % during the forecast period.
Concerning segmentation based on components- the market is majorly driven by controllers because of its varied application owing to the increasing adoption of these devices. Automated irrigation practiced in applications like agriculture, residential and commercial property, lawns and gardens, and landscaping has provided a boost to the controllers market. Based on the type of the system- this market is expected to be governed by weather-based systems. Moreover, while looking into the application sector it is seen that this device could be used for both agricultural as well as non-agricultural activities that are inclusive of irrigation practices for turf, golf courses, etc. The use of controllers in a non-agricultural based market is also expected to boost the market growth.
The study period for the report on, "Global Smart Irrigation- Market and Technology Forecast to 2028
” is from 2018-2028. The forecast period for this report is from 2020-2028.
The report is aimed at:
Segmentation covered in this report
- The impacts of the drivers, retrains, and challenges have been discussed concerning the global market.
- Technological advancements in this field as well as their impact on this market has been discussed in detail.
- The key players as well as the top 10 countries have been analyzed in this report concerning their market size.
- Porter's Five Forces and the PESTLE analysis of the Global Smart Irrigation market have been covered in the report.
- The opportunities that are anticipated to be high growth markets have been discussed in detail.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020- 2028 considering all the factors, which are expected to impact this market.
The market is segmented based on application, system type, and region.
By System Type
- Weather-based Controller Systems
- Sensor-based Controller Systems
- Smart Greenhouse
- Open Field
- Golf Courses
- Turf and Landscape
- Water Flow Meters
Country Level Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
Reasons to Buy:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Who is this report for?
- The new entrants could gain an in-depth perspective of the key trends that would impact the market during the forecast period, 2020-2028.
- All the drivers, restraints, and challenges in the Smart Irrigation sector that could curb the global market have been discussed in this report. This section could help the existing players in this segment by developing a comprehensive view of the changing market dynamics.
- The new players within the market will get an inclusive view of the market competition, scale, and scope for expansion with the help of this report.
- The forthcoming technologies in this arena and their effects on this sector have been conferred in detail within the report. Investors could use this segment to identify the key research areas in order to make smart funding strategies.
- The present players in this market could develop a wide-ranging view of the regional markets that could help them discover new opportunities.
- The sales team could gain a perspective of the market and create near term as well as long term sales goals with regards to the same.
- The investment bankers focused on this sector could use the report to identify the hot-spots of this market.
- Agricultural equipment manufacturers: This report could help them understand new technology and changing dynamics of agriculture concerning numbers and figures
- Smart irrigation software and solution providers: The drawbacks of the current software at hand could be assessed.
- Technical universities: This report could be useful for technical research purposes
- Government research agencies and private research organizations: The opportunities within this sector can be recognized.
- Technology investors: The scope for new technology and recognition of hot-spots could be done
- Financial Institutes: Can use this report to evaluate investment and funding opportunities.
- Sales sector: Can use this report to develop region-wise analysis and further develop strategies.
Delivery time: 4 days